Friday, June 18, 2010

Aloha, My Friends!

So I've been thinking, there should be more color in this post because It's Summer Baby! And I can't wait to tell you about my vacations, and hear about yours! So to start of with June... I'm really just chillin'. But for July... It will be bursting with flavor! I will be hanging out with all of my best friends in Arkansas, which I have lived in for 10 years until I moved last year. For August, I will be visiting The Jersey Shore and The Virginia Beach. And for October...my birthday month...My mom will take a friend and I to New York City for one whole weekend to shop it out for my 13th birthday!!!


So all in all, I will be very busy and will try to keep up with posting...Ta Ta 4 Now!


Weekly Obsession

Don't you just love my 4th of July mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment